Thursday, May 15, 2014

Zack Nilles

Hey class my name is Zack Nilles. I'm 26 and originally from south NJ. I moved to Stuart, FL about three years ago to attend FAU and finish up school with my bachelors in biology. I recently attended FAU's semester by the sea program at the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute in Ft. Pierce, FL which was an amazing experience that submersed us in marine studies and gave the students lots of field work experience. I'm attending this course because I hope to be a field biologist after I graduate next semester and wanted to experience as much of Florida as I can. My hobbies include fishing, kayaking, scuba and snorkeling, catching interesting critters, and cleaning and preserving animal bones, mainly skulls to observe the morphological differences between different animals. I have high hopes for this class and feel that it will open our eyes to the great ecosystems Florida has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment