Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello from UWF! We're all looking forward to your arrival on Sunday. I'm Jeff Eble and will be your lead sherpa/coordinator during you're stay here. Most of my research is focused on using genetic tools to investigate larval connectivity in coral reef fishes, though since my move to Pensacola just over a year ago I've started working with estuarine fish and inverts to better understand the influence of persistent currents on cross-shelf larval dispersal.

I've posted directions and general information about the next week on the blackboard site but please feel free to call me if you have any questions (508-237-9551). After you arrive and check in on Sunday I'd like to get together with everyone for a brief orientation meeting at 7pm in the dorm study hall. We have quite a busy schedule planned for next week so come rested and ready to go bright and early Monday morning (7am early)! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment