Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Danielle Vernon

Hello Everyone :)
My name is Danielle Vernon and I am a Junior at the  University of South Florida St. Petersburg. I am Jamaican and Guyanese (West Indian) and moved to Florida when I was 7 years old. I am currently going for my Bachelors degree in Environmental Science and Policy and then plan to get an M.D. in Geological Oceanography. I love to do anything that involves being on the water, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, you name it. When I'm not on the water I absolutely love to cook (So feel free to stop by and work on homework with me while I feed you awesome West Indian food), and when I'm not in school I am part of a Hip-Hop dance team (love love love to dance). I am extremely excited to meet all of you and travel all around the state studying the subject we are most passionate about. And in the end, hopefully we all get easy A's and had a ton of fun in the process.
35lb. Black Grouper ^^^ caught in the keys 

No comments:

Post a Comment