Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Aloha to All of Us,

My name is Breeze Simmons a fellow classmate from UWF. I grew up in the Midwest on the Mississippi River (pollywog), served in the US Navy (shell back) as a sonar tech and instructor on surface ships and submarines stationed in Honolulu, HI most of the time. In 2009 I left UH and relocated to Cape Cod Mass. to work at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) in Physical Oceanography and later the Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL) as a Marine Resources Tech caring for marine animals, driving boats, playing deckhand, diving, and collecting specimens. The ocean is in me, just like you; it's a major part of my life, my comfort zone. I am dedicated to preserving our ocean planet and sustaining it for future generations. Awesome, exciting and magnificent are  my emotions as a player on the course team this year. I am relocating to Florida after the class to work in the field as I finish my last three undergraduate classes. Mahalo nui loa!




No comments:

Post a Comment