Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kristiana Heath


Hi everyone! 

My name is Kristiana Heath and I'm a senior at the University of South Florida St. Pete! My major is Biology with a concentration in Marine Biology. I was born and raised in Florida and have loved every minute of it. I enjoy anything that has to do with water or sunshine, I especially enjoy SCUBA diving which I have done since I was 10 years old. I dive mostly in the Keys, Bahamas, and Florida springs but dream of diving all throughout the Indo-Pacific! One area I really enjoy is the restoration and conservation of coral reefs. I volunteer at the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute in St. Pete in the Collections Department and will also start an internship at Tampa Bay Watch once we return from our Field Studies. Until then, I am unbelievably excited to spend 5.5 weeks with you guys studying Florida's amazing ecosystems! 


No comments:

Post a Comment